Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An injustice has been commited!!!!

Call the police! Get me a lawyer!!! Me has a civil suit for sure!!!

Me thought MY Daddy understood tha rules and the rules clearly state if hims is going to take any dog for a ride in hims truck, that dog would be me!!!! Apparently hims forgotted tha rules and took that silly little puppy for a ride in hims truck and lefted me all alone at home. "Murphy place", "Murphy stay", "Murphy guard tha house". Grrr, does him think that's tha only thing this Boxer pup is good for? Of course me will guard tha house, that's me job. Hims doesn't have to tell to dome job. Hims did need to take me along with him and Bugs for a truck ride.

When Mommy came home, me was soooo depressed me hardly had the energy to meet her at the door. Actually me wasn't really depressed but hers didn't know that and it was good for a really great dog treat. Me was planning to do tha same thing when Daddy got home to see if me could get another dog treat but me plan backfired. Me was so happy to see Bugsydoodle that me forgot to pretend to be depressed. Oh well, maybe next time.

Murphy

No comments: