Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where's my house?

Well this is a fine how do you do!!! Yesterday Mommy and Daddy got this hair brained idea to rearrange tha den. Thems locked me and Bugs outside and thems went to work changing things around. First thems moved our love seat, then thems moved our chair and to make matters even worse thems moved our houses. Me and the Doodlebug finally gots to come back inside to find nothing where we is used to having it.

Me went directly to where me house had been and in it's place is a table and a bunch of plants on tha floor in front of tha table. What's up with that?? The TV is where the love seat was and our chair is now by tha fireplace but the ottoman is gone. Now we don't minds having our chair next to tha fireplace cause now we can enjoy the warmth of tha fire but no ottoman?? Now only one of us can sleep in that chair at a time. And where is my house?

It seems that Daddy thought it would be a really good idea for hims to move me house over next to Bugs house. See Daddy put me house next to the wall in tha place where Bugs house had been cause it was bigger. Then hims put Bugs house next to my house. Him's thought it would be easier for us to go to our crates when we was being bad. Easier for who is what I want to know??? Me and Bugs is confused. Me keeps going to the corner where me house has been for almost two year and find plants. Bugs goes into the house that's now on the spot hims house was and gets told to come out cause it's not hims house.

All the time Mommy and Daddy are patting themselves on tha back saying "this is really nice" and "tha room works so much better this way". Works for who is what we wants to know? And nice for who?? Not me and Bugs, we liked things the way the was. We don't like it and don't think its nice at all.

A very confuse Murphy and Bugs

No comments: