Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Poor Little Bugs a Doodle

My bubba is not feeling good at all. In fact hims had to go to tha vet tonight and have tha vet put hims under so thems could exam hims neck. See this is what happened.

Yesterday me noticed Bugs had a "hot" spot on hims neck and me kept licking it and licking it trying to make it all better. Instead me made it worse but me didn't mean to. Getting that spot all wet only made tha bateria grow faster and faster. Mommy said hers noticed Bugs wasn't feeling good cause we wasn't rough housing and all me wanted to do was lick hims neck. Mommy is really smart, her knew me shouldn't be doing that even if me was trying to help so her made me leave hims alone.

Then this morning all Bugs wanted to do was lay in hims crate. Mommy thought maybe hims had what me had a couple weeks ago but it was even worse than that. Daddy came home and noticed Bugs neck was all wet and weepy and me hadn't even been near him. Daddy called Mommy and thems made an appointment to take hims to tha vet. Mommy got home and noticed that poor little Bugs neck was all swollen up really, really big on tha right side.

When the vet's assistant and tha vet looked at Bugs thems thought hims had been in a fight and gotten bit. Ya know who thems was thinking had been fighting with him don't ya...........yep me. I swear though, even though me and me little Bubba will fight sometimes over da bones me would never ever bite him. Anyway that vet kepted him there and had to put him under so thems could shave all tha hair off hims neck cause it was really painful. After thems shaved Bugs they found hims hadn't been biten by me, but had a really bad skin infection and it was draining and swollen. Now poor Bugs has to takes a bunch of medicine, not wear hims collar and tha very worsted thing of all, we can't play together at all until hims is healed. This is just terrible cause me loves playing with that little doodle bug and hims loves to play with me. In fact our doctor said we probaly can't play together for a couple weeks. Which means that when Bugs is out of hims crate me will have to be in mine and vice versa. And me don't know how we is going to go for walks cause hims can't wear no collar till it's all healed either. The good thing is, evberybody knows me didn't bite Bugs.

Murphy, who is really not liking be seperated from hims Bubba

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh,poor Bugs, owie!!! Me hopez dat yur widdle brudder feelz bedder weal soon and dat yu kan pway togedder egin. I knew my fwiend Murphy wudn't bite hiz widdle brudder.

Gib Bugz a big cairn kiss and healing hug fwom his widdle TX corn terror fwiend.

Cassiedoodle