Sunday, August 17, 2008

A major discovery!

There haz been a major discovery!!! It'z been discovered that me is not a Boxer/American Bulldog BUT a Boxer/English Mastiff. Itz true, Mommy and her friend Maggie (not to be confused with Auntie Margret) waz on themz work break and had gone for a walk when thiz man came around tha coner towardz them. On the end of himz leash waz a dog that Mommy thought waz me!! Hers knew it couldn't be cause me waz at home but just tha same it made her catch her breath. Now where her breath wasz running away to that she had to catch it me don't know, it'z just what she said.

Mommy stopped the man and asked him about himz dog. Hims said tha dogz name was Frank and himz waz a boxer/english mastiff mix that himz had rescued. Themz compared notez and had a nice conversation. Mommy said that what made her realize it wasn't me waz tha fact that this dog had more white on himz chest than me but except for that she would of sworn somebody and dognapped me.

Now tha really intersting thing about all this waz that when Mommy first brought me home and took me to visit Dr. Caldwell, her (Dr. Caldwell) said if herz had to guess she would say me was boxer and mastiff not boxer / american bulldog. Looks like me vet is a very smart lady.

Murphy, who haz discovered another side of himself.

No comments: