Monday, September 22, 2008

Who's sleeping in my bed?

This is Bugs E Doodle esq here, I just wanted to tell everybody that having a big brother isn't always a good thing!!! Just look at this! All I did was get out of my little bed to go get a drink of water and that ole Murphy got out of his bed and got into mine.



I tried and tried to get him to back to his bed but he wouldn't go. Finally I had to just force my way in and try to lay down beside him. That ole dog woudn't budge an inch! And Mommy, instead of making Murphy get up and go to his own bed was busy taking pictures, as if this needed to be recorded for history.



Bugs E Doodle esq

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness, Bugzy Doodle! Wuks wike dat dog-gone ole big brudder ob yurs definitely wurmed hiz way into yur bed and he wazn't gibbin it up. Doez brudderz are a gud ting most ob de time, but sumtimez dey are big painz!

We're awfully gwad to see anudder post on yur bwog....we've been wunndering wat youz hab been up to!

Cassie n Hunter